Wednesday, September 26, 2007

DeStiNy LeAdS To EaChOtHeR

It is one of the feelings that made me to search for the one who deny not, nor accept but forcing me to enjoy the moments of it. Aawaragi ends up where soul meets its soulful existence, the trance of your eyes reaches to soul.
The unknown looks very much known to me, the degree of it is felt inside me but may be not her.
Many a times i thought its what i call my destiny but some supernatural power pushes them away from me, at times i left aghast over the play of life, but i never lack the faith on true existence of that unknown, unseen,
i know she exist.

She is getting close to me, she is somewhere, understanding it, but may be denying it so that it may not hurt.
I wish to walk along, I wish to hold on the roads, which lead nowhere, but walking on the ways brings the joys of life and ecstasy in it.
If i believe there is something which made you to write here, the feeling that comes may not stay for long in you, but the wind wish you to fly in this. Feel the freedom of togetherness; we don't choose the destiny we are here to walk together.
Walk with me, you wont deny it that with sincere words i am asking you and that must be reaching to you, belief is not created with time. You show your belief and you will be believed.
Once Gandhi said,” believe it and there will be enough light for you but not for those who don't want to believe it".
Faith is an OASIS, which can't be reached by the caravan of thinking.
With this faith i move, with this belief i wish to walk with you, Destiny will open its doors once you show the courage to follow the path of journey.
Give me some light to move on.

No comments: